All Day Every Day
The All NEW 3-n-1 Tormenta GTX® Glove has everything you need to keep your hands warm and dry in the harshest winter conditions. Featuring a premium FHK Nylon w/ DWR shell, Grade A water repellant goatskin leather, GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable insert, Primaloft® Gold insulation, Poly Pro Fleece lining, Ax Suede thumb buff with squeegee, a YKK Zipper pocket for handwarmers or venting, and includes removable Poly Pro Fleece touch screen compatible liners. This innovative—yet proven—design provides the functionality mountaineer’s demand, making it the glove of choice for guides at heli and snowcat operations around the globe.
- SHELL: FHK® Nylon w/ DWR / "Grade A" Leather
- PALM: "Grade A" Leather
- INSERT: Durable GORE-TEX Glove Insert
- LINING: Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece
- INSULATION: 3oz PrimaLoft® Gold
- CLOSURE: Shock cord adjuster
- GORE-TEX Plus Warm Technology: Stay Warmer, for longer, in harsh winter conditions.
- Mid Loft insulation for maximum warmth
- YKK zipper heat pocket
- Ax Suede Nose / goggle wip thumb
- Removable micro-fleece liner
Lofted Fit The finest goatskins from the worlds top Tanneries are used in the production of POW gloves. High loft on the back hand for warmth and low profile loft on the palm for secure grip. Ergonomically designed natural hand curve for maximum dexterity. Suggested temprature usage zone. The patented hook and loop system will not snag your base layers or jacket. We recessed the hook side so there are no abrasive surfaces to snag on your clothing. Fits over your jacket cuff for powder protection. Wrist leash included so you don’t blow it. Liner included.
The Storm Series
The Storm Series of gloves features technical materials, long and short-cuff options, unique ventilation systems, and our widest temperature range for “all day every day” functionality.