COVID – 19 SHIPPING UPDATE
Please note our warehouse is currently undergoing a transition to a new facility, and as a result there may be some delay on the placing and shipping of all orders. We are pushing to have all web orders shipped as timely as possible so do not fear. For any urgent shipping enquiries please contact email@example.com and our customer service team will be able to help you out.
Click image to enlarge
Click image to enlarge
- It’s important that your gloves or mittens fit you properly to provide greater dexterity, warmth and comfort, so when buying online it is important that you consult our size chart to make sure you get the right size.
- For the best performance, a proper fitting glove should fit snugly and allow enough room at the end of outstretched fingers for you to pinch about a quarter of an inch of fabric.
- When you receive your gloves make sure your palm is completely inside the cuff so your wrist remains covered. When you make a fist, the fit shouldn’t be so tight that is constricts your fingers from curving fully.
Glove Care Guide
Washing & Drying
- Always dry your gloves at room temperature, avoid heaters, driers, and ovens
- Gloves dry best in an upright position
- Do not turn lined gloves inside out. The liner, insulation and membrane can be very difficult to put back into place
- Gloves with removable lining dry faster when the liners are removed, and these liners are easy to wash too.
- We do not recommend washing leather gloves frequently. If you do wash them, put on the gloves and wash with soap and lukewarm water. Squeeze out the water gently without twisting.
Note: Leather is all natural; it needs regular care for best results. Reapplying leather oil and water treatments will help ensure year of product life. Visit Nikwax.com for more products and information.
- Nikwax treatment may alter the color of the leather, test on a small area to be sure you like the look.
- To apply the Nikwax, tear open the package, put the gloves on normally, apply Nikwax to the leather and spread evenly as though you are applying hand lotion.
- Press Nikwax deep into seams
- Treat every 30 days, or as needed for optimal water proofing.
For Returns / Exchanges, please start by following the prompts here: Returns
CUSTOMER SERVICEPow Gloves
PO Box 5010
Phone: (206)-366-0224 or (888) POW-GLVS Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTwitter: @powglovesInstagram: @powgloves #builttolast
Glacier WA, 98244
POW Warranty Policy
POW Products are fully warranted with proof of purchase to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship for two years from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use. We stand behind our products and will always focus on your satisfaction.
If your warranty is something POW would consider “under warranty”, we suggest you refer to your invoice / receipt and contact that retailer and exchange them if you can. We can then issue the retailer credit or a replacement, and you can get a pair of replacement gloves quickly.
How do I inquire about a career with POW Gloves?
When positions are available they will be posted in the "Jobs" section found at the bottom of this page. Other unsolicited inquiries will not be answered.
When is a good time to contact the POW Gloves office?
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, Pacific Standard Time (206.366.0224)
Where can I find a local retail shop that sells POW Gloves?
To find an authorized POW retailer in your area, check out our Dealer Locator. There you can simply enter your local address or zip code to find the nearest shop that carries our products.
Can you send me a catalog?
We do not produce a printed paper catalog for consumers. You can view our current line by clicking either “Womens” or “Mens” on the header. Here you will find a full preview of all of our latest products.
Who do I contact to become a retailer?
We currently do not have any positions available. Please check back soon!