All Day Every Day
If you’ve ever suffered from cold wet hands trying to capture your buddy slaying that rail line or backcountry booter, then the Transfilmer Flip Mitt is exactly what you need. But don’t let the name fool you, this glove is one of the best backcountry accessories you can have. Much like a Swiss Army knife, the Transfilmer Flip Mitt does it all—from turning screws to peeling off skins. Featuring a WINDSTOPPER® soft shell, “Grade A” leather palm and premium anti-pill micro-fleece lining with a sock cuff, the Transfilmer also has a convertible flip mitt and open forefinger for easy camera/smartphone operation and enhanced dexterity when needed.
- SHELL: Gore-Tex Infinium WINDSTOPPER® Technology
- PALM: “Grade A” leather
- LINING: Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece
- INSULATION: 2mm foam backed micro fleece
- CLOSURE: Slip-on sock style
- Water resistant and windproof design
- Convertible flip-mitt
- Open forefinger for easy camera / phone operation
- Zipper pocket on backhand
- Gore-Tex Infinium WINDSTOPPER® Technology
Common Fit Ergonomically designed natural hand curve for maximum dexterity. Touchscreen capable for any of your mobile devices. Suggested temprature usage zone. Fits under your jacket cuff for a clean look.
THE UTILITY SERIES
Taking “functional” handwear to a whole new level. This series incorporates function-specific shells and high-tech liners for those who work and play outside year-round.